About 🦕 RansomLook 🦖 !
What is RansomLook ?
RansomLook is an open-source project aimed at assisting users in tracking ransomware-related posts and activities across various sites, forums, and Telegram channels.
The main components include:
- Blog monitoring and victim extraction
- Forum monitoring (parsing is not available)
- Overview of Ransomware Notes
- Tracking leaks from public sources
- Leak tracking from RecordedFuture provider (private API required)
- Monitoring of public Telegram channels
- Twitter account monitoring
- Monitoring of various known Bitcoin wallets
Is it free?
Yes, it is free, and more importantly, it is open-source.
RansomLook is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
How can I follow new posts?
There are various ways to stay updated with new posts:
- By running your own instance and enabling RocketChat and/or email notifications
- By checking the public instance: https://www.ransomlook.io
- By accessing the API
- By following us on Mastodon: @Ransomlook@social.circl.lu
There is NO official Telegram Channel!
Want to Be Part of the RansomLook Community?
Join us in making RansomLook even better! Here's how you can contribute:
- Create an issue on our GitHub repository.
- Submit your pull requests with new features or improvements.
- Share new sources of DLS (Darknet Leak Sites) with us.
- Report any bugs you come across.
- Suggest exciting new functionalities that could enhance RansomLook.
Credits & Thanks
RansomLook is maintained by Alexandre Dulaunoy (https://github.com/adulau/) and Fafner [_KeyZee_] (https://github.com/fafnerkeyzee).
We thank Tammy Harper for her contributions to adding new groups and her regular feedback to improve the project.
The code is based on RansomWatch.
External data are from:
- Malpedia for description
- Ransomwhe.re for cryptoCurrency
- threatlabz for the RansomNotes
- leak-lookup for the public leaks